Foreign Traders
Home Page
Products
Contact Us
News & Specials

The Foreign Traders' story began in 1927 when owner Alexander Tschursin's grandfather founded The Old Mexico Shop in Santa Fe, and became a major importer of goods from South of the Border. Through the years, Alex absorbed and expanded his grandfather's unequalled knowledge of Mexican furniture and crafts, and has enlarged the collection to include pieces from throughout the world.

Site by Studio dap